Hi, I’m Katinka, I am a brand designer and photographer and the owner of Studio Katinka. I am located in the West of Melbourne.
I love working with women in business to create stunning visual content for their brands that will empower them with the knowledge, confidence and skills to stand out visually online. I specialise in branding and business brand photography for service and creative business owners that are looking to take the next step with their business.
My goal is to put you back in your business with consistent visuals for your brand plus fun custom photography that tells your brand story in an authentic and creative way. Through the use of mood boards, brand style guides, templates and custom brand photography we design your logo (or you can BYO logo) and make it a brand that your target audience will love.
My happy place is behind a camera or scrolling the internet looking for that perfect selection of image to tell your story.
Visual branding = the perfect combination of visual elements for your business that tells your unique brand story.
My experience includes a Masters of Design (Multimedia), Bachelor of Applied Science (Photography) and over 10 years experience in the design industry. I have worked in house for small and medium sized fashion and e-commerce brands (including Pacific Brands (Bonds, Berlei and Jockey), Pavement Brands, Happy Lab and Neco) plus with lots of small businesses. All my roles and projects have involved a mix of photography and graphic design.
Brands I have worked with: (Add logos) Infinite Possibilities, Overflow HR, Social Conxn, Mt Eliza PS, PST(Peninsula Studio Trail), Jess Crawford Artist, Icragguides, The West Creatives, Studio Katinka, Jody Scott Artist,
FUN FACT: I also work for a AFL club (anyone that knows me well will laugh at this as I am a bad Melbournian who doesn’t follow footy at all!)
9 fun facts about me:
- I love unique jewellery – Check out my creative side project
- Photography is one of my big loves which started when I was a kid.
- I love good design, bold colour and quality visuals.
- I am a Mum to 2 boys
- I love the water, going to the beach and surfing.
- I love to travel and I have visited around 34 countries.
- For over 10 years I rocked up a few times a week to row at 6am on the Yarra river (my older self thinks I was totally crazy!)
- I don’t follow AFL (which is unheard of as I grow up in Melbourne and also worked for a AFL club for a couple of years).
- I can’t spell to save myself—spelling and grammar is not my jam. So please be kind about any typos. Believe me I am trying.