Melbourne Branded Headshot Day
(Creative Behaviours, Footscray, Melbourne – Tuesday 13th Aug – $190)
Amplify your business with on-brand images of you.
Come along to my fun and relaxed branding headshot day in a Melbourne photography studio and get a selection of real images you will love. We will create something unique and beautiful that is perfect for you and your brand.
– 25 min photography session
– 15 min pre-chat(On Zoom or phone)
– 7 custom images including a mixture of headshots and fun on brand images. These images will be perfect to use to tell your brand story.
– 1 person per session
– Images will be supplied to you as high-resolution digital files and low-resolution jpeg perfect to use for social media.
– Relaxing environment
– Hair and Makeup available (Starting from $50 for makeup touchups, $80 for full makeup without hair and $90 for hair and makeup touchups.)
– Additional images are available for an extra cost. Add an extra 1(For $30), 5(for $130), or the whole gallery(Max 25 – For $240)
PRE-SESSION CHAT: Each person will receive a 15 minute chat in the weeks before the shoot were we can look deeper into your understanding of your business’ brand. The aim is to give you clarity and confidence around your visual brand, plus some tips to help you build a stronger brand that will attract your target audience. This chat is a complementary option however I find everyone benefits from this chat. You will be sent a booking link for the chat in the week after you book your session.
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re nervous about getting your photo taken or unsure about what branded images you might need, then I would highly recommend taking the time to book a chat.
Please note, this is a complementary option
Location: Lovely light-filled studio in Melbournes inner west.
Parking: There is a lot of paid parking around the venue.
T&C: Payment of the session is due in full at the time of booking to secure your slot. There are no refunds given for these sessions upon cancellation, or due to no show. Places can be transferred to another person.