For new Service-Based Small Business Owners
Are you looking to elevate and grow your service business to the next level – with a refreshed and updated brand identity – so you can stand out online and attract your dream clients?
The Brand Refresh Package is the perfect way to move beyond your outdated or DIY branding and create a unique and authentic brand identity, so you can show up in a consistent and confident way across all your client touchpoints.
Want to learn more and find out if we’re a good fit?
Elevate your brand and start attracting your dream client
The Branding Refresh Package is perfect for service-based business owners, like you, who are looking to grow their business with an authentic and professional brand.
You have a growing business; however, your logo and visual elements may no longer fit with your business vision.
So, it’s time to move beyond your old logo and refresh your brand with an aligned logo and visual elements that attracts your dream client.
Imagine what it would feel like to….
- Elevate your business to the next level with a consistent visual brand
- Have a brand style guide that outlines your fonts, colours, and other brand elements so your team can easily create a consistent visual brand across all your touchpoints.
- Have a perfectly aligned visual style for your brand including a pattern to help create that consistent visual style.
- Have useable templates for your social media that allows you to spend more time working on the growth of your business.
- Have a professional and aligned brand your customers will love
With the right logo and visual branding elements it’s totally possible!
Here’s why I do this: I know what it feels like to…
- Have a business that is not attracting the right customer
- Have a business vision however your brand is not aligned
- Spend hours trying to create the right visual look for your business instead of doing the paid work
- To be ashamed of your website, business card and social media feed as it doesn’t portray your professional service-based business.
However, I also know what it feels like to…
- Be confident that your business is going to be a success
- Elevate your business to the next level with a professional visual brand
- Know what to post visually on your social media
- Know that your brand is aligned and talking to your customer in a way they love
Now it’s your turn….
- Ready to support your growing business and with an aligned and consistent brand
- Start showing up for your customer in a way they love
- Be proud of the visual style of your social media and website
- Know that you are elevating your business to the next level
I’m 100% committed to making this happen for you!
So, what does the Branding Refresh Package include?
The Brand Refresh Package includes the following branded marketing assets:
- A 45-min Design Brief Meeting (via Zoom)
- A Brand Style Guide
- Mood Board
- Colour Palette
- Paired Fonts
- Pattern or unique Visual Asset
- Business Card Refresh
- Social Media Templates Pack
- Presentation meeting
- 1 Design revision
Your total investment is $650*
ADD a logo refresh or sub-brand, add $200
Here’s what clients have said…
I worked with Katinka with a branding refresh. I have found it difficult to get my technical needs sorted but having Katinka update my branding and then provide templates for Facebook and Instagram means I can start to present my business in a consistent and professional way. As with a photo shoot i did with her, she made the process simple and less daunting. Katinka is a pleasure to work with and she provides beautiful work that resonates with me.
Meet your Visual Branding Specialist
Hi, I’m Katinka,
I’m a Melbourne-based brand photographer and graphic designer who creates authentic visual brand identities for service-based small businesses and start-up’s
So, if you want to refresh your visual branding to take your business to the next level, or if you’re just starting out and wanting to bring your business vision and brand identity to life, then that’s where I can help.
What is a Brand Style Guide?
A brand style guide is a document that outlines your brand. It should include visual elements like your logo, fonts, brand colours (As CMYK and Hex numbers), any additional brand elements, images style, tone of voice and how to use your logo.
Can I get additional templates created or resized?
Yes, additional templates and resizing can be quoted on request.