In today’s competitive marketplace it is becoming increasingly difficult to stand out from the crowd.
Trying to project a different image from competitors can easily become time consuming, overwhelming and distracts you from what’s really important: doing what you do best and running the business you have worked so hard on.
The best way to ensure your business is seen is simple, and getting back to basics is key.
This is done by really looking at what you actually want to achieve in your business and consider if your current branding situation is doing its best to serve your vision.
Visual branding includes all your visual content, including your logo, colour scheme, font, image styles and photographs.
You may discover that what you currently have going on visually isn’t serving your overall business vision at all. When this happens, you have two options: rebranding or refreshing.
You may consider rebranding if:
- Your business name no longer serves your vision or reflects your brands image or goals.
- You want to transform your business into something completely different.
- You don’t like your logo or graphics and want a complete design overhaul.
Rebranding is a good way to get a nice clean slate and start off fresh with a new, more coherent vision. If you’re happy with your business name and vision and just want a bit of an update, you might only need a refresh.
You should consider a brand refresh if:
- You currently find yourself not properly connecting with your customers.
- You don’t have consistent visuals in place.
- You feel your logo needs slight tweaking, such as different colours or font.
- Your website, social media pages and business cards all look completely different to one another an you want a more consistent, professional look.
One of the most important things about visual branding is consistency. Are you giving your business the best possible chance at being a consistent, easily recognised brand that people will be able to connect with?
If you’re tired of your current branding but don’t know how to fix it or where to start, a Visual Brand Review can help. If you’re ready to build your visual brand in 2020 and start attracting your ideal customers, contact me today to book a FREE 20 MINUTE CHAT and let’s make 2020 your most visually stunning year yet!